Parents of students interested in enrollment for their children will be given a tour of the school and information concerning the school and curriculum. There will be an interview of the student and a reading inventory will be given to elementary students. BMA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. Please call 956-548-1952 to schedule an interview with the director, a school tour and pick up your registration packet.
- Completed BMA Registration Form 2016-2017
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of immunization record
- Completed BMA Health Form 2016-2017
- Turning in your BMA packet
- Payment of registration fees
Brownsville Montessori Academy is a private school and requires all students to wear BMA approved uniforms.